100 Scope Notes on Twitter
I’ve been on Facebook for a couple years now and I’ve never been moved to post a “status update”. For some reason I now think that I should sign up for a service that does nothing other than allow me to update my status. This should be interesting. If you’re on Twitter, look me up. Or click here to view my profile.
My blog posts will be automatically beamed there, but here are some other possible Twitter topics:
- Books I’m reading.
- Books I’m excited about reading.
- Thoughts that are too nonsensical and/or brief for a full post here.
Some topics that I will not cover on Twitter:
- R.C. Pro-Am NES game (*Update* I already broke my vow on this one).
- Early 90’s hip-hop (But oh, how I wish I could).
- Latawnya (although I probably will if another book this wild sees the light of day).
Hope to see you there!
While I’m still unsure about Twitter, one social networking site I’m confidently sold on is GoodReads. It’s like Facebook went to the library. Are you a member? You can find my GoodReads profile by clicking here.
Filed under: News
About Travis Jonker
Travis Jonker is an elementary school librarian in Michigan. He writes reviews (and the occasional article or two) for School Library Journal and is a member of the 2014 Caldecott committee. You can email Travis at email@example.com, or follow him on Twitter: @100scopenotes.
SLJ Blog Network