The outstanding children’s lit blog Literate Lives awarded me with a “I ? Your Blog” award. Not since I was given the “sunburned tongue” award in youth soccer have I been as happy to receive recognition.
There are some rules that go along with this award. Here they are:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
Let me run down the checklist:
3) A Fuse #8 Production? Oh, already got it. MotherReader? Has one. Jen Robinson’s Book Page? Already a proud recipient. Literate Lives? Wait, they gave it to me. Darn! I guess I have to start reading more blogs, cause I’m out of options.
4) See #3
5) See #4
A big thank you to Literate Lives for the honor!
Filed under: News
About Travis Jonker
Travis Jonker is an elementary school librarian in Michigan. He writes reviews (and the occasional article or two) for School Library Journal and is a member of the 2014 Caldecott committee. You can email Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow him on Twitter: @100scopenotes.
SLJ Blog Network
One Star Review, Guess Who? (#187)
Ellen Myrick Publisher Preview: Fall 2023/Winter 2024 (Part Five – Berbay, Cicada & Creston Books)
Recent Graphic Novel Deals, Late May 2023 | News
A Case for Fun and Games, a guest post by Andrew Auseon
The Classroom Bookshelf is Moving