7 Questions Answered!
Time to answer some questions. Literate Lives blog has tagged me for the 7 Questions meme. Here’s the lowdown:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know theyâ€™ve been tagged and asking them to read the playerâ€™s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when youâ€™ve posted your answer.
What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was wrapping up my Junior year of high school in Northern Michigan. My favorite section of the school library at the time? Periodicals.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Continue library inventory
- Write two book reviews
- Catalog new books
- Work with the third grade classes coming in today
- Read reviews and add titles to an upcoming book order
What are some snacks you enjoy?
- Nutty Bars
- Peanut Butter
- Nutter Butter cookies
- Mixed nuts
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Nutty Bars for everyone
- Books for schools
- Donations to cancer research
- House in a cool location
- Save for family
What are your bad habits?
What are five places where you have lived?
I’ve only lived in three, so I’ll add two completely false locations to the list (see if you can spot the impostors!)
- Cheboygan, MI
- Pestoskey, MI
- Holland, MI
- Camp Green Lake, TX
- Centerburg, OH
What are five jobs you have had?
- Fudge Shop employee (Favorite ice cream flavor: Peanut Butter Cup)
- Barista (Days worked: 1)
- Computer skills teacher
- School Librarian (K-6)
What people do you want to tag?
(Top Image: ‘Hatena‘
(Image: ‘Rockin the USA‘
Filed under: Articles
About Travis Jonker
Travis Jonker is an elementary school librarian in Michigan. He writes reviews (and the occasional article or two) for School Library Journal and is a member of the 2014 Caldecott committee. You can email Travis at email@example.com, or follow him on Twitter: @100scopenotes.
SLJ Blog Network