Hervé Tullet: The Illustrated Interview

(Click to enlarge images)

Q1 Hervé Tullet: The Illustrated Interview

Bye Hervé Tullet: The Illustrated Interview

Tullet Website 500x375 Hervé Tullet: The Illustrated Interview

51Sy7N968NL Hervé Tullet: The Illustrated Interview

41HaJ6JE90L Hervé Tullet: The Illustrated Interview

51ODIP9Ru L Hervé Tullet: The Illustrated Interview

share save 171 16 Hervé Tullet: The Illustrated Interview

Comments

1. This interview, like all of Herve Tullet’s books, left me with a big smile on my face. I loved reading this interview, Travis!! Looking forward to reading the latest from Mr. Tullet!

2. Ed Spicer says:

Loved it (including the video)!

3. Aaron Zenz says:

Holy Sweet!

4. Lisa Jenn says:

Cute and clever. What a great idea, and I love his answers to your questions.

5. Vicki Kouchnerkavich says:

Read “Press Here” a few weeks ago at Baker to the Kindergarteners-they were amazed by this book & so were several of the teachers. Heard several “read it again’s”. Is it in the collection in the media center?

6. Tasha says:

Brilliant way to interview Tullet! I want to print out his answer to what creativity is and hang it all over the place.

7. Jane Breen says:

This is fantastic! I will be talking about this tonight in our Prime Time PJ Story Time. My creative energy is just jumping around right now. Thanks! ~ jane

8. Sondy says:

Totally cool, Travis! I had no idea you could draw so well. :) Perfect format for interviewing him!

9. Pragmaticmom says:

LOVE this!!!

10. The. best. interview. ever.

11. Wow, wow, wow. That was one of the most useful and entertaining interviews I have ever read. Thank you, thank you!!! I hope this format catches on!

12. Travis,
    Wow! Deliciously creative and fun.
    I think you should be illustrating children’s books too!

13. Colby Sharp says:

This is the greatest blog post that I have ever read. Well done, Mr. Jonker.

14. Yeah, I’d buy every single one of those pieces of art if I could. Love!

15. Brilliant interview! Press Here is my all-time favorite children’s book!