The 100 Scope Notes Poll is Open

480629716 2a04dffad9 o 500x375 The 100 Scope Notes Poll is Open

Next week marks the fifth anniversary of when I started this blog, I’d like to finally find out who reads this thing.

I’ve seen reader polls on other sites and they look like a good time. Not Battle of the Bookmarks good, but still pretty good.

Therefore! If you’re up for a little pre-election polling practice, please answer the questions below. The poll will be open until 10 pm EST on Friday, November 2. I’ll share the results next week.

THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED

(Top Image: ‘Voting’ http://www.flickr.com/photos/17218700@N00/480629716 Found on flickrcc.net)

share save 171 16 The 100 Scope Notes Poll is Open

Comments

1. Linda Westphal says:

2. John says:

Great poll, Mr. Jonker! :)

3. Warning: the decade-of-birth drop-down menu also responds to the “page down” button. So if you try to scroll down the page to look at the next question using the arrow key, you’ll accidentally make yourself older!

4. ab says:

You need an option for “I am a… parent”.

5. Charlotte says:

Polls are fun!

The first question was the hardest, since I am more than one thing. And one of the things that I am that wasn’t there was “a reader of children’s books because I like to read children’s books.”

The last question, though, was easy peasy!!!

6. I selfishly want a category for “blogging picture-book reviewer pre-published author parent with MLS.”

• Travis says:

Ha – if I could figure out a way to make the question a “select all that apply” I would

• I totally wanted the favorite-kind-of-book and who-do-I-want-to-meet questions to be ranked choice voting. And I ended up picking “parent” in question 1, because it was the only label that didn’t require “almost” or “kinda” as a qualifier.

7. Karen says:

I agree that being able to pick more than one option in the first question would be ideal, but fun poll!

The last question was easy for me as well, I love Sendak but books with fun wordplay will always be my very favorites.