Top 10 Circulated Nonfiction of 2017
I messed with things again. Similar to how I tweaked our picture book list (sorry Pete), I excluded Pokemon and Minecraft from this list of the most popular nonfiction in our library this school year. The reasons are:
- They would crowd out just about every other book.
- You already know they are super popular.
So forget ’em!! Here are the most popular books from the nonfiction section of our K-4 school library this year (minus the Pokemon and Minecraft).
T8. LEGO Play Book
T8. Lunch Lady and the Field Trip Fiasco by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
T8. Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
T6. Scholastic 2016 Book of World Records Special Edition: Epic Wins and Fails
T6. LEGO Awesome Ideas
5. The LEGO Adventure Book (#2)
4. Sisters by Raina Telgemeier
3. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Eye-Popping Oddities
2. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Special Edition 2016
1. Smile by Raina Telgemeier
Filed under: Articles
About Travis Jonker
Travis Jonker is an elementary school librarian in Michigan. He writes reviews (and the occasional article or two) for School Library Journal and is a member of the 2014 Caldecott committee. You can email Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow him on Twitter: @100scopenotes.
SLJ Blog Network